JCPenney Kiosk is an online portal that their HR developed to communicate with the employees. It serves as the center of all JCPenney employee information.
Whether you want to check your pay stubs, schedule, tax stubs, or just get informed on various JCPenney employee-related information, you will need to sign in using the JCPenney associate Kiosk login portal.
What Can an Employee Access on the JCPenney Associate Kiosk Portal?
JCPenney Associate Kiosk is a portal designed by their Human Resources department. It simplifies quite a few aspects of an employee’s work life. Here are some of its features:
Employee Job-Related Information
JCPenney calls their employees associates. They can find everything related to their work on the portal.
It is like their personal handbook on the job. They can learn what they are hired to do, their specific roles and responsibilities. Associates may find any updates related to their jobs like promotions or role changes etc.
Paystubs and Tax Deductions
The portal has all the necessary receipts of payment on the “My money” button. Associates can just log in and check their remuneration numbers.
It also has information on tax deductibles. The paystubs break down where the money goes before they send it to your wallet.
JCPenney Kiosk has a work calendar that shows an employee’s work schedule and upcoming work days.
If there are changes in shifts or updates on your leave request you can access the Jtime calendar from the portal.
Communication with HR
JCPenney has 667 stores across the United States and more than 60000 employees working there. The HR departments in the stores keep track of and assign schedules for the associates.
Keeping up with a workforce this large is why the HR department developed the Kiosk portal. It serves as a communication hub for them.
Employees can talk to their HR supervisors and vice versa for work-related updates and issues.
Connection with Other Employees
There is a chat box on the portal much like a forum. Associates can share ideas, frustrations, and queries about the portal and also discuss personal matters on the forum.
They also post job listings and vacant positions for their stores in the forum as well. It is a really good place for associates to socialize and get to know each other better.
They are currently planning on putting out ROTH 401(k) pension plans so employees can get the full amount when they retire and not have to worry about taxes at all.
Benefits and Health Coverage
You can find all the associate benefits and insurance plans on the associate kiosk portal.
Currently, they provide these crucial benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Other Benefits
These are only available for full-time associates. All of this information is available on the kiosk and you can access it from your account.
They also post frequent sale information on the portal that they call “Associate Discount”. Employees can enjoy up to a 30% discount on the majority of the products they sell.
You can use the discount rate by logging in with your JCPenney associate kiosk account and then placing your order. For in-store purchases, they provide a discount card that you need to show at the cash register.
JCPenney Associate Kiosk Login Process: Step-by-step Guide
JCPenney associate Kiosk Login is a straightforward process. They have different login processes for former and active associates.
Information you will need for Kiosk Login:
- Employee ID
- Account Password
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
If you are a former associate you will have access to the kiosk portal for a limited period. You can log in and view your information and employment status for 18 months after the termination date.
Follow these steps to log in:
1. Head over to the JCPassociates website from your personal computer or smartphone. Then press the “Former Associate Kiosk” Button on the ride column.
2. There you will find a link to the login website. For your convenience here is the Former Associate Kiosk Login URL: Click Here.
3. After termination, your User ID and Password revert to the default ones. Fill in the information, click on the tick box next to “Enable Screen Reader Mode” and press “Sign In”.
You will only have limited access to your information and past paychecks. You can not get access to or use the communication hub or forum after termination.
If you are an active associate of JCPenney, you will need to first activate your account.
After activation, you can log in to your account by following these steps:
1. All the processes start from the JCPassociates website. After it loads press on the “Associate Kiosk @ Home” option.
2. You will be taken to the login page for current employees.
3. Type in the username and password and press Login.
4. JCPenney has a 2-step verification set up for when active associates try to log in to the kiosk. Follow the instructions, fill in the captcha, and verify your phone number to get access to the Kiosk portal.
That’s it. You can now check all the necessary information after the JCPenney associate kiosk login.
Things to keep in mind:
- The username is exactly nine characters long and can include digits. Here is an example: “BOBJCP123”.
- Your default password for the JCPenney associate kiosk login has 11 characters. You will need to use the default password for first-time login. See the pic below for example:
If you changed your password from the default one but forgot what you set it to, there is an easy way to reset it. You can use the in-store Kiosk machine to change it.
If you want to change it from your personal computer, you will have to verify your ID by answering the security questions you set. This is the self-service password reset method.
Here are the steps:
1. Click on the JCPenney password reset link: Reset your password.
2. Enter your nine-digit Employee ID and search.
3. Answer the security questions and press “Check Answers”. If you have never set security questions, call this number “1-800-870-1111” and when asked for a prompt, press 2 and then 1.
4. After answering the questions correctly, agree to the terms and conditions by checking this tick box.
5. Enter a new password that meets the requirements in the picture above and confirm it. Press “Change Password” and it will register the new password.
6. Now you will be able to complete the JCPenney associate kiosk login with this new password.
Create New Account
If you are a new employee, you will need to create and activate your account before you can log in. The HR help desk provides new associates with a token to activate their accounts.
Follow these steps:
- Go to the Self-Service Password Reset page by simply clicking here.
- Click on the blue underlined “here” button that looks like a link.
- Enter your employee ID and the code on the secret token you got from the help desk. Check your email to find it.
- Click on “Activate” and give it a few minutes. You will see a pop-up message confirming that your account is activated.
JCPenney Associate Kiosk Login – How to Find Employee ID?
If you forget your employee ID, the JCPenney associate kiosk login can help you find it.
From the JCPassociates website click on the “Find your Employee ID” button.
Enter your Social Security Number and birth date and submit it.
After searching it will show you your employee ID. You also have the option to let the site send you an email with the information.