Northwell Health is the largest healthcare provider in New York, with more than 83,000 employees. With such a large and diverse workforce, it is essential to have a centralized platform for the employees. That’s why Northwell Health created the online portal myExperience.
The My Experience Northwell portal allows you to enroll in various benefits, manage your deposits, view your appointments, and much more.
In this article, we will show you how to access and use MyExperience portal, as well as some of the features and benefits it offers.
What Are the Features and Benefits of My Experience Northwell Online Portal?
Here are some of the main features and benefits:
1. Benefits Enrollment and Direct Deposit
You can enroll in benefits and direct deposit online, without having to fill out paper forms or visit the HR department. There you can choose from a range of benefits, and review and update them anytime.
You can also set up a direct deposit for your paycheck, and choose the bank account and the amount that you want to deposit.
You can access personalized wellness programs and rewards. MyExperience Northwell for employees allows you to join team-based challenges and social groups. You can also register for a Max Buzz activity tracker, which syncs with the myWellness mobile app and helps you track your daily movement.
3. Employee Discounts and Perks
You can access employee discounts and perks from various vendors and partners through the MyExperience portal. You can find discounts and perks on travel, entertainment, dining, shopping, health, and more.
4. Organ Donation
You can register as an organ donor and help save lives. MyExperience portal has all the information about the organ donation process and the benefits of being an organ donor.
5. Learning and Development
You can access learning and development resources to enhance your skills and knowledge. You can also find online courses, webinars, podcasts, articles, books, and more on various topics in myExperience portal.
How to Access the My Experience Northwell Portal?
To access the MyExperience portal, you must have a Universal ID and a password. You should receive these credentials in your email prior to Beginnings Orientation.
If you have not received your Universal ID and password in your email, you can do the following:
- Check your spam folder, as sometimes the Northwell email might end up there.
- Contact your senior manager for assistance, as they might have access to your credentials.
- Contact the Service Desk at (516) 470-7272, as they can help you reset your password.
Once you have your Universal ID and password, you can access the portal by following these steps:
- Go to My Experience Northwell.
- Enter your Universal ID and password.
- Click on “Sign in”.
You can also access Northwell My Experience portal from the Northwell Health website, by clicking on the “Employees” tab and then on the “MyExperience” link.
How Can You Get the Most Out of MyExperience Portal?
As a Northwell employee, you should avail all the benefits of the MyExperience portal without any complications. To get the most out of Northwell MyExperience, we recommend that you:
- Keep your personal and professional information updated to receive relevant and timely information and opportunities from Northwell Health.
- Use different features and benefits of Northwell MyExperience as much as possible to improve your work and well-being and discover new things.
- Share your feedback and suggestions for improving the Northwell intranet community.